Intelligent Adaptive Systems Msc.
Students are introduced to the ethical, ecological, social, and political implications of corporate value creation processes with the aim of fostering a strong sense of responsibility among students aspiring to be future leaders. This is an international and interdisciplinary program, and, from winter semester 2016/17 onwards, it is taught completety in English.
Qualification : Master of Arts
Faculty : Business, Economics and Social Sciences
Duration : 4 semesters
Teaching language : English
Program start : winter semester
Application period : 15.02. to 31.03.
Admission restrictions : yes
Tuition Fees : none
Students achieving above-average results may proceed to doctoral studies, which open the door to a career in academia.
- Fundamentals of International Research (semester 1)
- Research Methods (semester 1)
- Sustainability Management and Socioeconomics (semesters 2 and 3)
- International Management and Economics (semesters 2 and 3)
- Advanced Research Methods (semesters 2 and 3)
- Electives (semesters 2 and 3)
- Master’s thesis (semester 4)
Applicants to the master’s program must meet the following criteria:
Proof of a university degree in socioeconomics or an equivalent degree in social sciences, economics and business administration or law. Graduates from other degrees can be admitted if they can prove sufficient expertise in business administration.
Proof of English proficiency.