TRIP DETAILS & EDUCATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Other impacts of school tours in the past
Your child will travel and explore each site with trained, licensed guides, hand-picked by our staff for their historical expertise and ability to relate the information in an age-appropriate manner.
Tour key political and historic sites across Europe.
Learn how the great wars have shaped Europe, visit poignant museums and memorials in each city.
Our class trips allow students to learn outside of the box and bring the textbook to life by exploring new destinations and creating memories to last a lifetime.
Increase historical knowledge of the wars through visits to key battlefields, memorials and museums.
Opportunity to develop German language skills.
Participate in service learning trips and compete in competitions worldwide, we make traveling for these young leaders fun and affordable
Experience German cuisine with dinners at local restaurants.
Take in the beauty of Berlin and other European cities with a guided tour of its most famous sites.
A range of competitive sports matches against English and German Teams, promoting cultural exchange.
Enhance team building, sportsmanship and leadership skills.
Deriving different educational goals based on the structure of tour
Sightseeing opportunities in some of the most famous cities in the world.
Extraordinary Tour Value: The value your child will gain from the tour is immeasurable. In fact, they will experience more on this tour than they would in two weeks of independent travel.
Parents routinely report positive changes in behaviour, maturity and educational motivation as students work in team during their trips.
Teachers witness enormous cultural development as the trip is often their students’ first time away from family, budgeting souvenir money, meeting kids from other backgrounds, exhibiting etiquette and reverence at national memorials and exploring new and exciting places.
87% of parents believe educational travel is an essential part of their child’s complete education.
THE TRIP COMES WITH FOLLOWING PACKAGESIts an all inclusive Package with Return flights tickets
• The assurance of our full suite of tools, resources, checklists and support to make the trip planning and advertising a breeze.
• Free travel for teachers (max 3.)
• An ASOG tour representative on hand 24/7.
Itinerary example on a 5 days School Trip to Berlin
- Flight From Lagos to Frankfurt, about 8 hours, arrivals in Berlin about 9:00 hrs in Berlin
- Coach transfer to accommodation including breakfast, Lunch
- Evening sightseeing, a guided walking tour – evening meal included
- sightseeing – we suggest the Berlinische Galerie and the Bauhaus Archive
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included.
- sightseeing to TV Tower in Alexanderplatz
- Sightseeing into Berlin’s central City
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included
- School visit / Intercultural learning exchange with same grade students in Berliner secondary school
- A campus tour of University of Berlin
- Sightseeing of the German Historical Museum and Old National Gallery
- Sightseeing, a visit to the East Side Gallery
- Breakfast, Lunch, dinner included.
- Coach transfer to the Airport
- Return Flight to Lagos, arrivals at about 20:00hrs – Nigeria
- Family welcoming and Re-union