STUDY ABROAD IN GERMANY
Looking for a place to study? If so, a German university could be a sound choice. Sound academic training and the international atmosphere will make your student days in Germany unforgettable. We explain the best way to put your plan into action here.
STUDYING IN GERMANY IS TUITION FREE
Semester fees varies from Universities and ranges between €100 and €330 per semester. These fees are not actually tuition fees but consist of social security contributions, these include a contribution for the student union and for the most part, the so-called semester ticket for free public transport (trains and buses and in some cases taxis) in the federal region in which the university is located for a period of 6 months.
Germany is emerging as a favourite destination for people willing to pursue their higher studies. The number of foreign applicants applying to Germany in seek of higher education is steadily increasing year by year and term by term. The universities in Germany are of very high standards in terms of world ranking, reputation and international acclaim. The learning experience in Germany is not only restricted to the classroom interactions. The Germans are of the opinion that, learning does not come from the Professor-student relationships alone but also peer to peer interactions. Hence the university selection committee in every university strikes a perfect balance to have students from all countries and all backgrounds.
Germany is also known for its industrial hub (Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Hannover, Bonn, etc.) Many world famous German companies such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Siemens, Bosch, SAP etc., provide excellent career opportunities to everyone, irrespective of their nationality. Thousands of suppliers of these big giants also keep their doors open to international talents. The research projects in the universities by and large depends on the funding provided by three main sources: The German Government, the industry, The European Union (EU). Since all these three factors are largely unaffected by the external influences, the research funding of projects have literally no bound. Hence Germany is indeed one of the best places for researchers from any discipline. Admission is now open for the 2017 Entry
Advantages of Studying in Germany
- Scholarships Awarded
- Quality Education
- Resident Study Visa and Free movement in Schengen States
- Professional Job Offers after Studies
- The German higher education system is gaining an increasingly strong profile around the world
- NO TUITION FEES requested from both Domestic and International Students.
- Highly respected for its consistency and success in combining research and practical application across a broad range of discipline
- As of 2014 Germany was hosting around 280,000 international students and was aiming to reach 350,000 by 2020
- Resilient economy offers promising employment prospects during studies and post- graduation
- You really don’t have to study in German Language.
- You can study in English at German Universities. Although you will need to understand some German language to enable you communicate freely, however many people in Germany can actually speak English.
- All Universities in Germany are fully open for International Students. There is no discrimination at all.
- Most of the German Language learning institutions are relatively cheap and almost free.
- Universities in Germany ranking are far better compared to most Universities in other countries in Europe. A degree from Germany cannot be rejected or underrated by any organisation in the world.
- All courses are available in Germany. There are over 16,000 courses available
Higher institution in Germany
Germany is home to around 425 higher education institutions. The country has got more than 100 universities and over 200 universities of Applied Sciences. Furthermore, Germany has more than 100 specialized institutions such as medical universities, art schools and colleges of public administration
Germany’s public universities continue to offer the vast majority of courses free of charge for domestic and international students. High quality of living comes with low living costs
Study Abroad effects
International experience is one of the most important components of a 21st century resume. – Dr. Allan E. Goodman, President and CEO, IIE
Study Abroad Programs give you the opportunity to experience the world as your classroom. Rather than picking things up from books and the Internet, navigating a new landscape may open your eyes to culture, history, a new language or your heritage. Studying Abroad opens the door to personal growth and discovery too. As you learn to say ‘hello’ in a foreign language, make friends, eat exciting new foods, it is bound to boost your confidence, teach you self-reliance and stretch the parameters of your comfort zone.
University of Applied sciences
University of Applied Sciences also called ‘Fachhochschule’ focus on providing practical and professionally oriented education. They award bachelor and master degree in fields such as engineering, computer science, media and communication, business, management and art and design.
They are known for their strong focus on applied knowledge and close relationships with Companies, internships, work placements and practical projects. The University of Applied Sciences has a strong research focus, but can only award doctorate degrees through universities or research institutes
Unlock a Study free world
We believe that by studying abroad, students not only witness another culture, but they also experience the culture by living a new of life. We hope that students will gain a cultural understanding and personal independence that can only be achieved by living and studying in another country.
Furthermore, we hope that students will continue to reap the benefits of tuition free study in Germany by encouraging cultural understanding in their own communities. We are aware that this enlightening experience is becoming an increasing precious asset as we encourage our students to become sensitive, responsible and contributing members of Todays expanding global community.